Tool : 8 tema t'mundshme per kangt e reja

Lajme te pergjithshme rreth muzikes rock, faqes rocksonte etj.
aenima

Tool : 8 tema t'mundshme per kangt e reja

Post by aenima »

Maynard James Keenan thot se grupi mundet mei testu disa nga matriali i ri ne koncertet e sivjetme . Ai thot " Ne jemi gjithmon tu shkru diqka, nese e mbledhmi bashk po keni mundsi me ni sene treja po nese nuk e mbledhim bashk at'her ju sdot nini tre kurgjo."

Thuhet se nese i mbledhim numrin e albumeve edhe i llogaritmi vitet at'her matematikisht duket qe qdo 5 vjet duhet me dal nje album i ri , e sidomos qe albumi i tyne eshte i fundit ne vitin 2006 , at'her duket se koha po afrohet per nje album te ri konkretisht 2011en . Mund te thuhet se ky tour i kti viti dot'jet edhe si nje lloj testi edhe per matrialin e ri .

Tool set listen ne kocerte gjithmon e kan pas kreative edhe me nje art tmanhitshem ,ata shkrujn per gjithqka tuj nis pej apokalipses e deri te shkenca e feja.
Tue marr kejt ate kreativitetin e tyne tpakrahasushem ktu jon edhe disa nga idet ku munden me kon edhe ne albumin e radhes:

01. An 11-minute diatribe in which Keenan rants and raves at BP for the Deepwater Horizon disaster that's left a massive oil spill in the Gulf Of Mexico. Keenan once sang about wanting the apocalypse to drown Los Angeles and the world in a flood on "AEnema." Looks like people will now be drowning in oil instead. How's that for a whole new spin on "learn to swim," eh, Bill Hicks?

02. An entire album based on Gustav Holst's The Planets, except about how humans pollute the rest of the solar system with space junk, refuse, oh, and oil. Thanks, dinosaurs.

03. A tune called "Ganglion," about the nerve cell bodies that make up the human brain. Its lyrics should be impossible to understand because so is the brain.

04. A really long, extended tune about dark matter and experimental particle physics, in which Keenan starts out with heavy breathing and then uses the lyrics to explain how dark matter is basically a metaphor for the human condition (hey, it'd work somehow — they've already done it with "Parabola").

05. A song about Thoth, the Egyptian god of magic, writing, science and the judgment of the dead. He has a head of an ibis and you don't get more metal than him in terms of Egyptian deities. Forget Anubis. The song will mostly focus on judgment in the afterlife and — inexplicably — connect science to it.

06. Some kind of song referencing the golden ratio which is only 1.6180339887 minutes long. Hell, if they already referenced the Fibonacci numbers in "Lateralus"...

07. Another song railing against Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly and TV evangelists.

08. A song about the Ulam spiral, which sees Keenan yelling out a particular word at two, three, five, seven, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43 and 47 seconds. Of course, the music is constructed in a similar spiral and repetitive fashion.